Graduation 2020: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 10:00am
BHS Graduation Details as of June 26, 2020:
Graduation will be July 8th at 10am on the BHS Football Field.
* Each student will be allowed 3 guests. Students/Parents: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of the 3 invited guests of your student.
*Family members MUST CHECK IN at the Ticket Booth beginning at 9:15am and say the name of the graduate and they will be allowed 3 family members to enter. No one will be admitted before 9:15am.
* We will not be using the bleachers, 3 chairs will be set up for each family throughout the field and will be on a first come first served basis.
* The ceremony will be on the football field.
* Each Graduate with their decorated car should park in the senior lot and report to the football field at 8:45am for rehearsal.
* Graduates will be allowed to decorate their caps.
* Graduates are encouraged to decorate their cars also (for the parade afterwards).
* Face Masks are required as we will be practicing social distancing.
* We are committed to graduation on July 8th in the event of light rain, we will adjust the time accordingly. However, severe weather will require the use of the rain date on July 9 at 10:00am.
*At the conclusion of the ceremony, to adhere to NJ social distancing guidelines, we ask that you do not congregate on the field. Graduates and whoever is driving them should report back to their parade cars and families should report back to their respective cars.
*We encourage all extended family and community members to line the parade route throughout the town of Belvidere for the car parade to celebrate our graduates as they pass! The parade route will be a right out of the senior lot to Oxford Street to the end of Oxford and then a left on Greenwich
*Please check the Class of 2020 website for more information and updates as it becomes available https://www.belvideresd.org/seniors.